The maximum power of the lamp is 400Ws (J) and this is the level that guarantees comfortable work in a very wide range of subjects that a photographer can undertake in a photo studio. The flash is not only great for portraits, but can also be used for still life and product photography. Thanks to active cooling and modern design the speed of charging at full flash power is less than 1 second.
The flash energy adjustment range is as much as 6 aperture levels. This means that when taking portraits with shallow depth of field, low power settings are possible, and when needed, the flash will be able to generate so much light that it is possible to use tightly closed apertures for a large depth of field.
Vega 400 is equipped with a receiver that communicates with the GlareOne Flash RC transmitter. Thanks to this, it is possible to set the flash energy remotely without having to go near the flash, which makes the work in the studio very easy and efficient.
LED pilot light
The flash is equipped with a pilot light using the LED system with a maximum power of 15W. This is a modern solution that is more efficient, smaller, more durable - and what is very important - safer than the widely used in other lamps halogen bulbs. Pilot light Vega 400 can work in proportional mode, which is related to the flash energy that we set, but it can also be permanently switched on at full power, or off.
Ease of use
The back panel is equipped with a clear, backlit LCD screen that displays the most important operating parameters and the control itself is intuitive and very easy to master. Changing the flash energy settings or pilot light mode is done by a knob and only two buttons. All this makes it very quick to learn how to use the flash.
Vega 400 is equipped with Bowens type mount, which allows you to use an extremely wide range of accessories for light modification. You can use softboxes of different sizes and shapes, canopies, streams, gates and beauty-dish type attachments. Moreover, thanks to the integrated tripod mount, Vega 400 can also be used with umbrellas.
The housing is made of high quality plastic thanks to which Vega 400 is characterized by a low own weight. Moreover modern design and use of pilot light based on LED technology allowed to enclose the components in small size body. Low weight and small size make the lamp not only convenient to transport but also easy to store.
Cechy GlareOne VEGA 400
- Easy to use and versatile 400Ws flash unit
- Lightweight, extremely compact and easy to transport
- Stable color temperature (5500±200K) within entire flash power adjustment range
- Power adjustable in 6 aperture levels (1/1~1/32)
- Very short charging time - only 0.9 s at full power
- Has a 15W LED pilot light (equivalent to approx. 150W halogen lamp)
- Equipped with a Bowens type light modifier mount
- Built-in radio receiver compatible with GlareOne Flash RC trigger (available separately)
- Can be assigned to one of 16 lamp groups with 32 communication channels
- Equipped with photocell and standard 3.5mm sync socket
- Powerful active cooling system and temperature fuse
- Umbrella holder integrated into the tripod mount
- Ergonomically designed handle allowing angle adjustment
- Supplied with power cord, protective cover and user manual
GlareOne Vega 400
Maximum power (Ws/J)
Power adjustment range
1/32 ~ 1/1 (6 aperture steps)
12.5 ~ 400Ws(J)
Power scale steps
1 or 0.1 aperture
Flash duration t0.5
Flash duration t0.1
Maximum charging time
Halogen lamp equivalent (W)
GlareOne Flash RC
Built-in (3.5mm Jack)
Active (built-in fan)
0 ~ 40°C