GlareOne Reflector Arc 60x180 cm
GlareOne Arc is a curved reflector created to work during portrait sessions as a perfect shadow filling and highlighting the eyes of the portrayed person. It is perfect for portrait sessions - especially beauty type.
The characteristic curved shape of the reflector causes the light reflected on the surface of the reflector to be directed to the portrait subject's face evenly not only from the bottom but also from the side. This ensures that shadows are evenly filled in.
Highlights the eyes
The biggest advantage of a curved blinder is that it fits perfectly into the round pupil of the eye due to its unique shape. This, in turn, makes it evenly lit and gains not only better contrast but also color.
The GlareOne Arc has as many as four screens that you can use while shooting:
- White screen - gently diffuses shadows and illuminates the eye. It is neutral in color.
- Silver screen - gives strong light reflection and more contrast than the white screen which makes the eye shine more strongly. It is neutral in color.
- Silver-gold screen - gives a lot of light and boosts contrast similar to the silver screen, but in comparison it warms the reflected light, which for portraits can work very favorably by warming skin tones.
- Black screen - unlike the other screens, it serves not to reflect light but to dampen it, making shadows deeper. It is neutral in color.
- Ideal blotter for portrait sessions
- Brilliantly highlights the eyes
- Equipped with four reflective screens
- Allows you to adjust the tilt angle
- It has a frame made of metal
- Fits any lighting tripod (⅝" mounting)
- Comes in a handy carrying case
GlareOne Arc 60x180 cm
60 x 180
Number of screens
4 (white, silver, silver-gold, black)
The parameters given in the table above are indicative and the actual product dimensions may vary slightly.