The GlareOne Bounce Board is a classic reflector. That is must have tool for photographers and filmmakers. With it you can reflect light or reduce it.
Extra light source
When you need more light you can use a reflector and itis very simple to do so. You set the reflector at an angle between the main light source and the object you are photographing. You can also place the reflector on a stand in the GlareOne Kenku mount.
GlareOne Bounce Board 5-in-1 is equipped with five screens:
White screen - fills shadows giving soft and diffused reflected light. It is neutral in color.
Silver screen - gives strong light reflection and more contrast than the white screen. It is color neutral.
Gold screen - gives a lot of light and boosts contrast similarly to silver screen, but in comparison it strongly warms the reflected light.
Black screen - unlike the other screens, it serves not to reflect light but to attenuate it, which makes shadows deeper. It is neutral in color.
Diffusion screen - this is a white material that transmits light and diffuses it very strongly. It allows to change harsh light into soft light. It is neutral in terms of colors.
The GlareOne Bounce Board is made of a flexible frame that is easy to unfold. The screens are mounted on the blender and then fasten with a zipper.
- Allows you to turn strong light sources into soft and diffused light sources.
- Gives you the ability to bounce light and direct it where you need it.
- Can be used as a light blocking valve.
- Comes with a set of 5 screens (silver, gold, white, black, diffusion).
- It is suitable for photo studio, film studio and outdoor work.
- Fills shadows well.
- Flexible construction is easy to fold.
- Lightweight and small when folded.
- Can be mounted on a mount GlareOne Kenku.
- Comes with a handy carrying case.
GlareOne Bounce Board 5-in-1 62x92
Reflector 5 in 1
Number of screens
5 (silver, gold, white, black, diffusion)
62 x 92
Diameter after folding (cm)
The parameters given in the table above are approximate and the actual product dimensions may slightly differ from them.