The GlareOne Vega 400 Basic Kit is a complete set to enter the world of studio photography. It includes:
- 2 compact GlareOne Vega 400 lamps with 400Ws each.
- GlareOne Flash RC transmitter for remote control and triggering of the Vega lamps.
- 2 GlareOne G-803 tripods with a maximum height of 190 cm.
- Softbox umbrella with a diameter of 90 cm.
- Transparent (white) umbrella, diameter 110 cm.
GlareOne Vega 400 Basic Kit allows you to learn the basics of studio photography. It is perfect for home studio use and can be extended with additional light modeling accessories such as canopies or gates. You can use it to take stunning portraits illuminated with soft light, still life and product shots. If you are beginning your adventure with studio light and you do not know yet what kind of photography you will do, the Vega Basic Kit will be the perfect choice for you.
FEATURES OF GLAREONE VEGA 400
- Easy to use and versatile 400Ws flash
- Lightweight, extremely compact and easy to carry
- Stable color temperature (5500±200K) over entire flash power adjustment range
- Adjustable power over 6 aperture levels (1/1~1/32)
- Very short charging time - only 0.9 s at full power
- Has a 15W LED pilot light (equivalent to approx. 150W halogen lamp)
- Equipped with a Bowens type light modifier mount
- Built-in radio receiver compatible with GlareOne Flash RC trigger (available separately)
- Can be assigned to one of 16 lamp groups with 32 communication channels
- Equipped with photocell and standard 3.5mm sync socket
- Powerful active cooling system and temperature fuse
- Umbrella holder integrated into the tripod mount
- Ergonomically designed handle allowing angle adjustment
- Supplied with power cord, protective cover and instruction manual
GlareOne Vega 400
Maximum power (Ws/J)
Power adjustment range
1/32 ~ 1/1 (6 aperture steps)
12.5 ~ 400Ws(J)
Power scale steps
1 or 0.1 aperture
Flash duration t0.5
Flash duration t0.1
Maximum charging time
Halogen lamp equivalent (W)
GlareOne Flash RC
Built-in (3.5mm Jack)
Active (built-in fan)
0 ~ 40°C