Boom arm with a maximum length of 142 cm, designed to mount lighting above the photographed object. The included reel-type handle allows you to adjust the angle of inclination in the range of 180°.
The load capacity of 1.5kg allows you to mount lightweight lamps (e.g. incandescent bulbs) above your subject.
The arm is finished with a 16mm mandrel with 1/4" thread. A textile bag is included in the set. After filling the bag with sand it serves as a counterweight for the lamp.
ADVANTAGES OF GLAREONE BOOM ARM
- indispensable in studio work
- made of high class, light and resistant to mechanical damages aluminium
- works fantastically well in cooperation with shadowless tables, lighting fixtures, flashes
- low weight and compact size after folding make the GlareOne arm a trouble-free companion even on long journeys
- equipped with a standard 16 mm pan head with ¼" thread
GLAREONE ARM SPECIFICATIONS:
- number of sections: 2
- section diameters: 25mm, 22mm
- Maximum width: 142cm
- minimum width: 78cm
- size after folding: 80cm
- weight: 0.7kg
- load capacity: 1.5kg
- attachment of accessories: 16 mm pin with ¼ inch thread