Compatible with all cameras
Trigger is equipped with ISO hot-shoe and can be used with virtually any camera brand to trigger the Vega 400 studio flash including digital cameras (DSLR and mirrorless) and analog classic as well.
Flash RC uses 2.4GHz radio frequency to propagate commands to the lights without delays and with a huge range of up to 300m.
Easy to use
No additional dongles, cables or adapters are needed because all GlareOne Vega flashes are equipped with built-in receivers. Just set the same communication channel on Flash RC and Vega flash and that’s it - you are ready to shoot!
It’s possible to control up to 16 seperate groups of flashes in 16 communication channels without interference from other photographers. Flash output can be manually controlled via trigger interface and max sync speed is 1/250s.
Flash RC stands out for it’s incredibly small weight and compact design yet it’s equipped with a bright and clear to read LCD, large and easy to press buttons and quick locking hot shoe which makes work safer and a lot easier.
GlareOne Flash RC features:
- Wireless controller for GlareOne Vega studio flashes
- Compatible with all cameras equipped with ISO hot shoe (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax, etc.)
- Utilizing 2.4GHz radio frequency ensuring range up to 300m
- Supports up to 16 channels and 10 groups for precise control over individual light
- Easy to use user interface
- Fitted with large and bright LCD screen for fast operation parameters read-out
- Equipped with quick locking hot shoe
- Powered by two AAA batteries
GlareOne Flash RC
Wireless radio remote
Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax
Max Sync Speed
High Speed Sync
Dimensions L x W x H (mm)
73 x49 x 38